View Public Document
- In case of inspection of forms for which Stamp duty payment has been done electronically, the Stamp impression embossed on the Form would be displayed.
- Details displayed on the Stamp duty impression are
- State or Union Territory
- Payment Date of the original Stamp duty SRN
- Original Stamp duty SRN e.g. D12345678
- Total value of the Stamp duty payment confirmed in the MCA21 system both in numbers and words
- If the additional Stamp duty has been paid electronically – the Suffix (“M”) shall be appended at end of the original eStamp Duty SRN. The value shown will be sum of original and additional Stamp duty. e.g. The SRN would be D12345678(M)
- If the Stamp duty for form 1, MOA, AOA is paid electronically, the embossed Stamp duty acknowledgement of MOA & AOA will be displayed as the first page of the scanned and attached MOA & AOA.
Stamp impression on Form & Acknowledgment
(Click to view enlarge)