news & important updates
- Forms AOC4-XBRL and PAS-3 are likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 15th MAY 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- The Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Second Amendment Rules 2018 has been notified on 7th May 2018. Accordingly, in case the due
date of filings under Section 92 (Annual Return) or 137 (Annual Financial Statement) of the Companies Act, 2013 expires after 30/06/2018, the additional fee @Rs.100 per day shall become payable in respect of
MGT-7, AoC-4, AoC-4 XBRL and AoC-4 CFS.
In all other cases where the belated annual returns or balance sheet/financial statement which were due to be filed whether under the Companies Act,1956 (23AC,23ACA,23AC XBRL,23ACA XBRL,20B,21A) or the Companies Act, 2013 (MGT-7, AoC-4, AoC-4 XBRL and AoC-4 CFS) additional fee as per the applicable slab for the period of delay up to 30th June 2018 plus @Rs.100 per day w.e.f 1st July 2018 shall become payable. Stakeholders are advised to take note and plan accordingly.
- Form CRA-4 has been recently revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version
- The last date for submission of research proposal for "Funding of Research Studies and Workshops conference, etc. under the CDM plan Scheme" is now extended up to 29th September, 2017.
- Any person disqualified under section 164(2) of the Companies Act, 2013 [the Act] is advised not to act as director during the period of the disqualification and not to file any document or application with MCA as the same shall be summarily rejected. However, this shall be without prejudice to the liability of the said person for violation of section 164(2) read with section 167 of the Act including the action under section 448 r/w 447
of the wherever warranted.
- For enhanced security, Union Bank of India payment gateway will only
work in TLS1.2 compatible browsers. Please click here(502 KB) for steps
to enable TLS1.2 version in browser.
- Constitution of GST Facilitation Cell of Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA) (382 KB)
- MCA is actively considering Aadhaar Integration for availing various MCA21 related services. As a preparatory step, all individual stakeholders viz. DIN holders/Directors/Key Managerial Personnel/Professionals of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Institute of Chartered Accountants of India-Institute of Cost Accountants of India (whether in employment or in practice) are requested to obtain Aadhaar as early as possible for integrating their details with MCA21 and also ensure that the information in Aadhaar is in harmony with PAN. When implemented, all MCA21 services shall be available based on Aadhaar based authentication ONLY. The date of Aadhaar integration with MCA21 would be announced shortly. Stakeholders are requested to plan accordingly on PRIORITY so as to avoid future inconvenience.
- Stakeholders are advised to ensure that Form 3 (Information with regard to Limited Liability Partnership agreement and changes, if any, made therein) has been mandatorily filed for initial agreement before filing of Form 8 (Statement of Account & Solvency) and Form 11 (Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Participate in the Fight against Corruption - Take Integrity Pledge.
- Constitution of Expert Group to look into issues related to Audit firms.
- Assessment Order under sub-section (3) of section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 read with rule 12-A of the Companies(Central Government's) General Rules and Forms,1956 in the matter of proposed amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited(dissolved company) with its holding company, Financial Technologies (India) Limited(transferee company) Click here to view
- MCA Strategy Document