- MGT-7 is available on MCA21 Company Forms Download page for
- MCA21 system will be intermittently unavailable from Saturday, 21st July 2018 22:00 Hrs to Sunday, 22nd July 2018 14:00 Hrs due to maintenance activity. Stakeholders are requested to plan accordingly.
- DIR-3 KYC is available on MCA21 Company Forms Download page for
- Forms MGT-7, AOC-4 and Additional Attachment are likely to be revised
on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 14th JULY 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- DIR-3 KYC notified vide Companies(Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Fourth Amendment Rules, 2018 dated 5th July 2018 would be made available shortly for filing purposes.
While filing DIR-3 KYC form, all stakeholders are requested to use PAN based DSC in case of Indian Nationals i.e., DSC should contain PAN as specified in the form.
In respect of foreign nationals, applicant's name in DSC would be matched with his/her name entered while filing the form(DIR-3 KYC).
In case the PAN /Name in DSC does not match with PAN/Name entered in the form, they would be required to get a DSC with PAN/Name as specified in the form.
- As part of updating its registry, MCA would be conducting KYC of all Directors of all companies annually through a new eform viz. DIR-3 KYC
to be notified and deployed shortly. Accordingly, every Director who has been allotted DIN on or before 31st March, 2018 and whose DIN is in ‘Approved’ status, would be mandatorily required to file form DIR-3 KYC
on or before 31st August,2018. While filing the form,the Unique Personal Mobile Number and Personal Email ID would have to be mandatorily indicated and would be duly verified by One Time Password(OTP). The form should be filed by every Director using his own DSC and should be duly certified by a practicing professional (CA/CS/CMA). Filing of DIR-3 KYC would be mandatory for Disqualified Directors also.
After expiry of the due date by which the KYC form is to be filed,the MCA21 system will mark all approved DINs (allotted on or before 31st March 2018) against which DIR-3 KYC form has not been filed as ‘Deactivated’ with reason as ‘Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’. After the due date filing of DIR-3 KYC in respect of such deactivated DINs shall be allowed upon payment of a specified fee only, without prejudice to any other action that may be taken.
- Form DIR-3 is likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 21st JUNE 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- DIR-3 and DIR-6 will be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 15th JUNE 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Forms SPICe MoA and SPICe AoA are likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 14th JUNE 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- The Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Second Amendment Rules 2018 has been notified on 7th May 2018. Accordingly, in case the due
date of filings under Section 92 (Annual Return) or 137 (Annual Financial Statement) of the Companies Act, 2013 expires after 30/06/2018, the additional fee @Rs.100 per day shall become payable in respect of
MGT-7, AoC-4, AoC-4 XBRL and AoC-4 CFS.
In all other cases where the belated annual returns or balance sheet/financial statement which were due to be filed whether under the Companies Act,1956 (23AC,23ACA,23AC XBRL,23ACA XBRL,20B,21A) or the Companies Act, 2013 (MGT-7, AoC-4, AoC-4 XBRL and AoC-4 CFS) additional fee as per the applicable slab for the period of delay up to 30th June 2018 plus @Rs.100 per day w.e.f 1st July 2018 shall become payable. Stakeholders are advised to take note and plan accordingly.
- Forms AOC4-XBRL and PAS-3 are likely to be revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page w.e.f 15th MAY 2018. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version before filing.
- Form CRA-4 has been recently revised on MCA21 Company Forms Download page. Stakeholders are advised to check the latest version
- The last date for submission of research proposal for "Funding of Research Studies and Workshops conference, etc. under the CDM plan Scheme" is now extended up to 29th September, 2017.
- Any person disqualified under section 164(2) of the Companies Act, 2013 [the Act] is advised not to act as director during the period of the disqualification and not to file any document or application with MCA as the same shall be summarily rejected. However, this shall be without prejudice to the liability of the said person for violation of section 164(2) read with section 167 of the Act including the action under section 448 r/w 447
of the wherever warranted.
- For enhanced security, Union Bank of India payment gateway will only
work in TLS1.2 compatible browsers. Please click here(502 KB) for steps
to enable TLS1.2 version in browser.
- Constitution of GST Facilitation Cell of Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA) (382 KB)
- MCA is actively considering Aadhaar Integration for availing various MCA21 related services. As a preparatory step, all individual stakeholders viz. DIN holders/Directors/Key Managerial Personnel/Professionals of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Institute of Chartered Accountants of India-Institute of Cost Accountants of India (whether in employment or in practice) are requested to obtain Aadhaar as early as possible for integrating their details with MCA21 and also ensure that the information in Aadhaar is in harmony with PAN. When implemented, all MCA21 services shall be available based on Aadhaar based authentication ONLY. The date of Aadhaar integration with MCA21 would be announced shortly. Stakeholders are requested to plan accordingly on PRIORITY so as to avoid future inconvenience.
- Stakeholders are advised to ensure that Form 3 (Information with regard to Limited Liability Partnership agreement and changes, if any, made therein) has been mandatorily filed for initial agreement before filing of Form 8 (Statement of Account & Solvency) and Form 11 (Annual Return of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Participate in the Fight against Corruption - Take Integrity Pledge.
- Constitution of Expert Group to look into issues related to Audit firms.
- Assessment Order under sub-section (3) of section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 read with rule 12-A of the Companies(Central Government's) General Rules and Forms,1956 in the matter of proposed amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited(dissolved company) with its holding company, Financial Technologies (India) Limited(transferee company) Click here to view
- MCA Strategy Document