कुछ सामग्री / दस्तावेज वर्तमान में हिन्दी में उपलब्ध नहीं हैं। अंग्रेजी संस्करण का लिंक इस पेज पर उपलब्ध है।
You have to follow the steps given below:
1. If the CCA and TCS-CA certificates are not installed in your Internet Explorer then click the following link below to download the Certificate Trust Chain.
2. Click on Tools > Internet Options > Security.
3. Click “Internet” and change the Security Settings to “Medium”.
4. Click “Custom Level” Button.
5. Enable the “Download Signed ActiveX controls” option.
6. Enable the “Run ActiveX controls and Plugins” option.
No, you can register as a professional and authorized signatory with a single DSC.
You are required to obtain a new DSC and update the same on MCA portal as explained above in case of renewal of DSC
On entering wrong password for three times consecutively, the user ID gets blocked for 12 hours. After this period, it will automatically become active.
No, for the same user category/ role, DSC registration details submitted at the time of user registration will be used for role check purpose.
Yes, for the purpose of linking the details of DSC with the user ID, DSC needs to be registered again while creating a business user ID.
If any User does not log-in to the MCA Portal for 6 (six) months, his/ her User Account gets expired. The expired User Account cannot be re-activated and the User is required to register again on MCA Portal.