There are two options to incorporate a new company.
1. Incorporate a new company by filing Form INC-29- Integrated Incorporation Form
1. Apply for the name of a company to be registered by filing Form INC-1.
After approval of name, depending upon the proposed company type, file the incorporation forms listed below.
2. Form INC-7 or Form INC-2: Form INC-7 for Application for incorporation of a company (Other than OPC) or Form INC-2 for Application for Incorporation of OPC.
3. Form INC-22: Notice of situation or change of situation of registered office based on the option chosen in Form INC-7.
4. Form INC-22 is to be filed within 30 days from the date of Incorporation of OPC (If the registered address is different from the address given in Form INC-22) or other than OPC (if not filed earlier).
5. Form DIR-12: Particulars of appointment of directors and the key managerial personnel and the changes among them.
Note: This form is to be filed by OPC only in case promoter is not the sole director or there are more than one director in an OPC.
In order to register Part I Company, applicant is required to file Form INC-1 for name availability. After approval of the same, applicant is required to file Form No. URC-1 along with filing e forms INC-7, INC-22 and DIR-12 or e-forms INC-7 and DIR-12 as the case may be
To register a section 8 company, applicant is required to file Form INC-1 for name availability. Once the name is approved/made available, there is a further requirement of obtaining a license for a Section 8 Company, for which Form RD-1 is to be filed in order to obtain a license for such company. After obtaining license number, applicant can proceed further to incorporate a company by filing e forms INC-7, INC-22 and DIR-12 or e-forms INC-7 and DIR-12 as the case may be.
Any foreign company can establish its place of business in India by filling eForm FC-1 (Documents delivered for registration by a foreign company).
Note: The eForm needs to be digitally signed by authorized representative of the foreign company.
There is no need to apply and obtain DIN for Directors of a foreign company. However, it is mandatory to register the DSC of the authorized representative of the foreign company via associate DSC service available at MCA portal.