Through 'Pay Later' facility user can upload the eForm/ generate SRN for MCA21 services in one step and make the payment at a later point in time using the online payment mode (Credit card or Internet banking or through NEFT).
An eChallan shall be generated by the system at the time of eForm upload/ SRN generation. User shall be required to make the payment within the validity date as per the eChallan.
User can make the payment through online payment mode i.e. Credit card or Internet banking through Pay Later.
The validity of the eChallan for Pay Later shall be based on the date of event and the date on which the eChallan is generated. The same shall be mentioned on the eChallan generated.
Yes, payment through “Pay Later” mode can be made for all type of MCA21 payments.
If the payment is not made within the expiry date as mentioned on the eChallan, the SRN shall be cancelled and no service shall be delivered in respect of the SRN.
In case of Pay Later, the user can make the payment using the online payment mode (Credit card or Net banking). In case "Pay Later" is selected as mode of payment at the time of filling the form, then the process shall be as follows:
1. User clicks on the "Pay Later" link under services.
2. User enters the SRN.
3. System validates that the Payment mode selected at the time of SRN generation was "Pay later" .
4. In case where payment is not applicable, system displays error message that payment is not applicable for the mentioned SRN.
5. In case where payment is applicable, system checks whether the payment status corresponding to SRN is "PAID" or not. If the payment status is "PAID", then following error message should be displayed to the user: "Payment status of the SRN is already PAID."
6. If payment status corresponding to SRN is "NOT PAID" then user shall be directed to select the mode of payment among the following options:
• Internet banking
• Credit Card
7. System validates that the system date is less than or equal to the expiry date of eChallan (SRN).
8. In case of Internet banking, user shall select the bank from the list of banks.
9. MCA system redirects the user to the payment gateway of the respective bank.
•Upon successful payment, payment receipt will be generated and displayed to the user.